This ClassiCon The coffee table is a design classic that impresses with its mix of materials. The colored, hand-blown glass base carries the metal attachment made of heavy brass, which contains the black lacquered crystal plate. It is a play of colors and shapes - the colored glass base looks light and contrasts with the solid black table top.
Postmodern meets craftsmanship
Each Bell Coffee Table is unique, made by hand. This is how professional craftsmanship meets postmodern design. The glass base is hand-blown, the crystal top is painted black, every table - from the colored transparent glass base to the heavy metal to the crystal top - is made by hand. The young German designer Sebastian Herkner consciously creates playful tensions - innovation and craftsmanship, light glass and heavy metal, new forms and classic functionality.
The Bell Coffee Table - a design classic
The German furniture designer Sebastian Herkner enters the international designer stage with the ClassiCon coffee table. In 2012, the newcomer from Frankfurt received the "Design Newcomer of the Year" award. In the meantime, his timeless coffee table is considered a design classic worldwide, in 2019 Sebastian Herkner will that's one of the reasons why he was named Designer of the Year. To this day, the Bell Coffee Table is one of the best-known products of the young Frankfurter Herkner. Timeless, harmonious, refined.
- Manufacturer: ClassiCon
- Modell: Bell Coffee Table
- Design: Sebastian Herkner
- Type: Bell coffee table with black crystal glass table top
- Details: hand-blown glass base, brass metal attachment, crystal glass tabletop (lacquered black)
- Color variations: the Bell Side Table is available in different colors, please see our product variations
- Table top dimensions: Ø 75 cm, height 36 cm
- Dimensions glass base: Ø 32 cm. Height 25cm